Employers’ Reporting Requirements in 2018
IRB website state employers’ responsibilities are the preparation of yearly remuneration statement (EA/EC Form), notification of new employee, notification of retire or cease from employment and MTD related issues.
This program shall highlights on recent tax developments (including proposals from Budget 2018), Public Rulings and GST where applicable.
KTP & THK Group of Companies are organising a half-day program Employers' Reporting Requirements in 2018 on 12 January, 2018 (Friday) at 9:00am – 12:30pm at 15-02 Jalan Molek, Taman Molek.
Registration will be on RM80 registration fee to KTP and THK Group of existing clients as part of our commitment to continuing customer service.
1. Employers’ Reporting Requirements in 2018
- Submission of forms due in 2018: Forms E, EA, etc.
- Notification of commencement & cessation of employment: Forms CP21, CP22, etc.
- Monthly Tax Deductions [MTD], including Forms PCB/ TP1, TP2 & TP3
2. Tax Deductions or Exemptions on Employee Related Payments:
- Credit card facilities
- Loan interest
- Recreational club membership
- Tuition or school fees of child
- Insurance premiums
- Gardener, driver, domestic help or guard
- Waiver of loan or advance
- Assets provided free of charge or sold at discounted prices
- Gift vouchers
- Gift of personal computers
- Excellent public service award
- Professional subscriptions
- Gratuity/Retirement benefit
- Travelling, meal, parking, childcare allowance, etc.
- Mobile phone and PDA benefits
- Staff discounts
- Leave passage
- Medical benefits
- Compensation for loss of employment
- Implications of GST on Benefits Provided to Employees
- Get updates on recent tax developments (including proposals from Budget 2018) and Public Rulings
- Learn statutory responsibilities and tax implications on employee benefits provided in 2018
For more information, please refer to our brochure.
Should you need further information, please feel free to contact Ms Hadey
Tel +607-3613443 or Email email@example.com