Directors' Duties and Responsibilities
(Open to Public)
"Company director of Darvel Bay Hybrid Aquaculture Sdn. Bhd. was charged at Tawau Sessions Court for the disposal of a substantial portion of company’s property without approval of the company in a general meeting which is an offence under section 132C(1)(b) Companies Act 1965 and is punishable with a 5 year jail term or fine of RM30,000 or both, if convicted."
- Know your duties and responsibilities as a Director of a company
- Highlight the common offences committed by the directors
Interactive presentation and discussion.
- Powers of directors.
- Directors’ duties, responsibilities and penalties.
- Disclosure of interests
- Restrictions of powers
- Compensation for loss of office, directors’ fees
- Common offences and its consequences
Term and Conditions
(This seminar is only open to public)
Date : 20/4/2018
Time : 9.00am – 12.30pm
Location : 15-02, Jalan Molek 1/12, Taman Molek, 81100 Johor Bahru. (THK office）
Language : Chinese (Handout in English)
Registration Fee : RM80.00
Registration : Registration Form
For more information, please refer to our brochure.
Should you need further information, please feel free to contact Ms Hadey
Tel +607-3613443 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org